High Performance, Low Pressure
Battery-Powered Airbrush Compressor
Sleek. Simple. Smart.
The lightweight (1.7lb) Iwata Freestyle Air Battery-Powered Airbrush Compressor is
designed for low pressure applications such as bridal and runway make-up, cake
decorating, hobby applications and temporary tattoos using thinner mediums.
It is ideal for on-set make-up and any low pressure application where mobility is essential.
The included international plugs allow for travel abroad.
With its 3-speed rolling switch ranging from 5-19 PSI, the Iwata Freestyle Air powers
most gravity-feed airbrushes and can be used with other airbrush brands. It is best in
class for portability and power.
Use the Iwata Freestyle Air plugged in or with the rechargeable NiMH battery. The
battery is fully charged within one hour and can be charged on or off the compressor
unit. (Battery charges when the unit is plugged-in but not in use.) With a full battery
charge, run-time is approximately 45 minutes at 10 PSI. |
The Iwata Freestyle Air is equipped with an auto-protect feature that turns the compressor off after 9 minutes.
To turn the compressor back on, slowly roll the on/off switch in any direction.
Item No: IFS 1000
Included: Compressor unit, rechargeable NiMH battery, AC adapter with international
plugs, airbrush holder, air hose, anti-vibration base, vibration dampening pad and
multi-lingual operating manual (airbrush is not included)
Working pressure/air flow with these recommended Iwata gravity-feed airbrushes:
Auto-Protect Feature: Compressor automatically turns off after 9 minutes. (To restart slowly roll the on/off switch.)
Portable Size: 4.2 x 6.6 x 2.2 in (106 x 167 x 57 mm)
Portable Weight: 1.7 lbs (766 g)
Decibel Rating: Approximately 64dB With Air Hose and Airbrush
Rechargeable NiMH (Nickel-Metal Hydride) Battery, 1600mah:
– Compressor run-time with the battery is approximately 45 minutes at 10 psi working
pressure. Times will vary depending upon application, liquid medium being used and
model of airbrush.
– Always recharge battery after use.
– For best care of the battery, store the battery with the power adaptor plugged into
an electrical outlet. The battery can be charging either on or off the compressor.
– Do not store battery uncharged for any period of time. Fully charge the battery at
least once a month. Failure to do so may void the warranty.
– Do not dispose of the battery in household waste. Dispose of according to local
The Iwata Freestyle Air is designed for low pressure applications only and works best
when used with gravity-feed airbrushes. If a siphon-feed airbrush must be used, we
recommend the NEO for Iwata BCN only. (Not intended for use with an Eclipse BCS.)
The type of application, viscosity of liquid being sprayed and model of airbrush will
determine which pressure setting is ideal for your specific application. Test all 3 speeds
to determine which will work best. The Iwata Freestyle Air is intended for use with thinner
• Charge the battery for 2 hours before first use. (Normal charge time is within 1 hour.)
• Always slowly roll the on/off switch in any direction to turn compressor on and to change
• Low pressure applications only. Best when used with gravity-feed airbrushes.
• For siphon-feed, only the NEO for Iwata BCN is recommended. (Not intended for use
with an Eclipse BCS.)
• Auto-Protect Feature: Compressor automatically turns off after 9 minutes. To restart
slowly roll the on/off switch.